Commercial Roofing for metal roofs installation in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.