Local Roofer for industrial roofing in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.