Local Roofer for cheap roofing in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.