Local Roofer for shingle roof repair near me in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roof repair near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.