Local Roofer for metal roof installation in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.