Local Roofer for free roof estimate in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of free roof estimate in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.