Residential Roofing for industrial roofing in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.