Local Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.