Commercial Roofer for leaky roof in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe main intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check the roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.