Commercial Roofing for tree roof damage in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of tree roof damage in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.