Residential Roofer for metal roofing prices in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.