Commercial Roofing for metal roofing companies in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HomeThe main intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.