Local Roofer for cost of roof replacement in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your HouseThe primary intent behind the roof is to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.