Local Roofer for metal roofing systems in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.