Commercial Roofer for cost of roof replacement in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.