Residential Roofer for garage roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.