Local Roofer for best roofing company near me in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.