Commercial Roofer for low cost roofing in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your ResidenceThe key reason for your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of low cost roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.