Commercial Roofer for roofers companies near me in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofers companies near me in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.