Local Roofer for roofers near me in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofers near me in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.