Local Roofer for new shingle roof in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new shingle roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.