Residential Roofer for shingle roofing repair in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roofing repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.