Commercial Roofer for Local Roofer in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Local Roofer in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.