Local Roofer for bitumen roof in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.