Local Roofer for free roof estimate in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your ResidenceThe key reason for the roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of free roof estimate in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.