Local Roofer for free roof estimate in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of free roof estimate in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.