Commercial Roofing for metal roof leak repair in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your ResidenceThe key intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof leak repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.