Residential Roofer for metal roofers near me in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe principal function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofers near me in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.