Commercial Roofing for cool roof in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.