Residential Roofer for commercial roofing companies in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.