Residential Roofer for new roof estimate in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.