Commercial Roofer for metal roofing systems in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.