Local Roofer for bitumen roof in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.