Local Roofer for metal roofers near me in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your HomeThe principal intent behind your roof would be to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofers near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.