Local Roofer for flat metal roof in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your HouseThe main function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.