Commercial Roofing for new metal roof in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new metal roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.