Commercial Roofer for flat roof systems in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.