Commercial Roofer for flat metal roof in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.