Local Roofer for affordable roofers near me in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.