Residential Roofing for cost of roof replacement in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HouseThe principal reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.