Local Roofer for metal roofing installation in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.