Commercial Roofer for new roof costs in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.