Commercial Roofing for professional roofers in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.