Local Roofer for roofing leak repair in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing leak repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.