Residential Roofing for cool roof in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.