Commercial Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.