Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.