Commercial Roofing for cheap roofer in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofer in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.