Commercial Roofer for installing shingles in Holliday. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holliday roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Holliday and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your HouseThe main purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check the roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.