Residential Roofer for bitumen roof in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.